The cost of treatment is always based on a full and thorough examination of the head, neck and surrounding structures. An oral cancer screening is included and measurements are taken of gum health and tooth condition.
These are all included in your Initial Dental Examination. In cases of advanced restorative dental need further laboratory investigations may be required and there are additional fees for these.
- Initial Dental Examination, including x-rays £70.00
- Regular examination £38.50
- Large x-ray £40.00
- Small x-ray £11.50
- Hygiene therapy £44.00
- Composite filling from £65 - £126
- Amalgam filling from £50 - £70
- Root canal treatment £225 - £425
- Fissure sealant £30
- Inlays from £350
- Crowns from £450
- Partial denture from £290
- Full denture from £475
- Each Implant (single tooth) £2100