Speyside Dental and Implant Clinic offers private treatment for adults and treatment under the NHS for children. We recognise the level of investment in high quality dental treatment and we offer a full range of dental care plans.
- Speyside Dental Care Plan – Maintenance Plans
This covers annual routine dental examinations and routine hygiene care throughout the year
- Speyside Dental Care Plan – Treatment Plans
The treatment plan is available for those who are dentally fit but prefer to spread the cost of ongoing restorative care. The treatment plan also covers the routine monitoring and maintenance care with Simon and the hygienist.
For more advance dental work, we can help you spread the cost of treatment through a credit finance. Call us for more information.
Below is a list of our costs for many of our dental treatments. Once you have had your initial examination, Simon will discuss with you the specific requirements for your future dental care as well as a full costing.
- Initial Dental Examination £72.00
- Regular examination £39.50
- Large x-ray £40.00
- Small x-ray £11.50
- Hygiene therapy £46.00
- Composite filling from £65 – £126
- Amalgam filling from £50 – £70
- Root canal treatment £225 – £425
- Fissure sealant £30
- Inlays from £350
- Crowns from £500
- Partial denture from £290
- Full denture from £495
- Each Implant (single tooth) £2100