The Speyside Dental Clinic is a 'state of the art' facility. Thanks to the modern equipment we use here, we can diagnose dental caries earlier and often provide preventive treatment and avoid the need for fillings entirely. Here are some examples of what we offer for your safety and comfort:
- loupes (high magnification glasses)as standard and an operating microscope.
- digital photography to examine and discuss treatment solutions.
- digital x-rays to significantly reduce the exposure and improve the accuracy of diagnosis.
- Aquacut to prepare any holes for minimally invasive restorative treatment, so we can avoid using the drill and injections where possible.
- HFO Composite for our 'white fillings'. This is a system that includes a whole palette of characters and allows us to blend colour and perfectly match your existing tooth colour. So we have gone beyond 'white' fillings and now can provide 'tooth coloured fillings'.
- 'Noise Cancelling Headphones' and an ipod for you to listen to the music of your choice and so you can create your own comfort zone.